View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #33
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: March UYS Game - CHATTER Thread

Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
The green / orange is a Batik

the heavy purple is a poly blend that is used mostly in clothing, but the name is escaping me. When I worked at Hancock fabrics the old ladies loved it for pants/jacket sets.... which makes it sounds awful, but i think it all depends on skill in the tailoring

BTW- what do you need? I'd love to trade you for some of that knit, DD would love it for summer PJs!
which knit? LOL. And batik. I will try to remember that. It was given to me and not really my thing.

I am not sure. I am thinking I might try to get things that will work for diaper making if I do actually end up pg (ugh- part of me really wants to share why it is so confusing and complicated, but gah!), but I am scared to end up with a bunch of diaper making supplies and no baby :/

Should I take more pictures of more fabric? Seriously- I have no idea how I have so much....
Alyssa- Wife to my love, Mama to three bigger littles, my angel, and expecting our little Rainbow Christmas 2015!!

Owner and creator at for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is offline   Reply With Quote