View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #15
booty hunter
Formerly bd***er
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DH wants to convert. I dont understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom23kids View Post
It doesn't sound like to me he's wanting the whole family to convert, or really to even keep the kids from their catholic faith? Or am I misreading? To me it sounds like this is something he has been doing on his own, basically exploring and learning about Judaism and now feels he has found something he believes in.

I agree with bdhutier, it may be good to meet with your spiritual leaders to discuss these changes and see what it might mean for your family and marriage. I guess I'm more of the explorer and 'free spirit' in my family, so I can totally understand your Dh.

The only thing I would probably have issue with Dh converting to would be extreme islam, a cult, or the westboro baptist group.
I understood that just he was converting too. I had to reread the op after a few mamas posted because I thought I might have missed that part. The Westboro comment just cracks me up,I could just see that going over well.