Old 03-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #132
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's February Support Thread

I'm so jealous about you starting your garden! We still have snow on the ground here too. It's FREEZING! Laurel, I did find a good source of GF oats! Amazon has them cheap! It was $15 for 8lbs! I ate a bowl this morning! <3

AFM, My stall has finally broke! Sort of. I had gotten down to 166, then it went back UP to like 168-172 and hovered there....so frustrating, but today I did my ONCE a week weigh in, and it was back down to 166.8! So I consider that progress since I think my original 166 was a fluke! (or scale error). I ran a 5K today too! Me, dh, and my 2 sisters did. It was 22 degrees, snowing, and I had like 6 layers of clothing and was STILL freezing my butt off, but I finished it! I had to walk up the huge hills, and on a couple icy patches, but I did run most of it! My legs don't even hurt (yet). My time was 44:57, so I definitely need to improve upon that, but I'm just so darned proud that I finished it! Here's me and DH after the run: