Old 03-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
Southern Momma
Registered Users
Formerly: MorrigansMomma
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 3rd - 9th

I'm new to joining in on the chat thread - my leave at work started this week so I've got some extra time now. Hope y'all don't mind me jumping in

I'm 35 weeks this week! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post

Once they were all bagged, the cashier handed her a receipt and told her the old man in front of her had paid for her groceries. Not because she looked like she needed them paid for, just because he wanted to do something nice. The cashier made it seem like the old man does this every so often.
That is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post

Is anyone getting their older children a gift or something for when baby arrives?
I'm putting together a "Big Sister" bag for M. It'll contain a big sister shirt or ribbon (I can't find either!), maybe a big sister book, a little camera (she loves to take pictures), I'm not sure what else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Well I've started having a few random ctx. They were actually pretty strong on Friday, yesterday they weren't as bad. I think baby turned head down and is putting pressure on my cervix. My midwife wants me off my feet resting, so I'm trying. Yesterday was rough, today my Mom is coming to help keep the kids occupied so I can rest and DH can get some things done.
So I'm shopping online for a new diaper bag. The one I ordered is way too small. Should have checked measurements. I tried putting a couple diapers, my wallet, extra outfit and it was stuffed.
My BH ctx have become more frequent and last night they woke me up they were so painful. I walked up and down the hall and they went away but to be honest I was a little scared. I had an ultrasound last week (needed to check baby's kidneys - all's well) and baby has dropped, turned head down and is pushing hard against my cervix. My midwife also wants me to take easy and rest... hence the early leave of absence from work.