AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn stash planning anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I can't believe some of you are already done! I will not be done for a few more months I fear. And I am giving birth before many of you (July 4-18)! Glad I am not alone though. I do have the older stash more or less done, but the newborn stage, not even cut out yet!
I am only "done" with diapers because I saved all of our GN stuff from DS. I have PFs from infant through premium (maybe toddler?) and I raided my grandma's tea towel drawer before we sold her house and came out with 28-36 nice flat diapers LOL

And done is relative. I still plan on adding wool (of course ) and maybe a few BGE's when baby is older. I am also thinking about making some pre-flats for nb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
Amber I'd go with infant then, I've read the *can* work on a newborn but are a little bulky. I have 6-7lb kids and these newborn prefolds are TINy! I have dobts they'll fit mine hah. You can always get some shipped 2 day mail from amazon if the babe pops out smaller.
We only used the infant on DS and yes, they were bulky, even at 10lb. But he grew out of them in about 1-2 months, if I remember correctly, but he was HUGE =D