View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
Rdesonia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: how do you compete with china cheapies?

Think of them as the "Gateway drug". I would have given up cloth had it not been for my china cheap pockets. Prefolds were not for me. It's hard to shell out $25+ a diaper when you are not sure you'll stick to it yet. (And everyone in real life is telling you how gross, hard, etc it is to cloth diaper.)

I hope my next will be all Wahm or momma made diapers. I think we'll be out of diapers soon with my DD.

Also, it's hard to know what wahms to trust. I keep hearing horror stories about poor customer service, horrible quality, etc. As a consumer, I'm leery. I REALLY want to support wahms but scared to. I sew ... I'm not going to pay someone to make something that turns out looking worse than if I made it myself. I have bought Wahm products and have been disappointed.

It tends to get frustrating as I want to business with someone who has some level of professionalism & integrity. I don't want to waste my time, their time, or my money. I don't want to know a seller's personal drama. I just want my item to come as described and mailed on time.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote