3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn stash planning anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean4Me View Post
I am from the May DDC(didnt realize this was an August thread last night)but I haven't even started!yikes!!
I didn't start with DS until a month before he was born. We went looking at houses at the 24 week mark and that took up all of my time. Then 2 weeks before we were going to close, DH got laid off. He got a job 2 weeks later and everything was fine, but I didn't even really get started till he was working again. BOY was that fun to get everything at once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
I am only "done" with diapers because I saved all of our GN stuff from DS. I have PFs from infant through premium (maybe toddler?) and I raided my grandma's tea towel drawer before we sold her house and came out with 28-36 nice flat diapers LOL

And done is relative. I still plan on adding wool (of course ) and maybe a few BGE's when baby is older. I am also thinking about making some pre-flats for nb.
Oh I never use flats. I have about 22 green edge infant prefolds that I could use in a pinch, but nothing really for newbie stage. I then have all of DS stash which is a lot. Though I think I could use even more of a few of those too. I like a 3 day wash routine.