View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
krickert
Registered Users
seller

BG 3.0 Twilight with Aplix $7ppd

Hoovers: BG 3.0 Twilight w/ aplix.

I have a lot of diapers to sell. I guess I became a sort of collector while diapering my son. I started with pockets, prefolds/fitteds/covers, and finally settled on AIOs. Many of these were worn only a few months by 1 child.
I also bought diapers for my sister to use on her son. She has finished cloth diapering also, and gave them back to me. Since neither of us is planning on more babies, it's time to sell.

During the majority of their use, the diapers were washed in RnG. I did occasionally use bac out as a diluted spray. I would spray poo off the diaper, then spray 1-2 sprays of bac out. At the end, I started using powered tide. We moved and found the RnG wasn't working as well in our new home. All diapers smell fresh and clean. There are minor stains as noted. I have tried to be careful, but am human.

Thank you for looking.

$7ppd (was $9ppd) Bum Genius 3.0 Pocket in Twilight – Fuzzy aplix on tummy

Sold Below this Line

SOLD New in package Kawaii pocket diapers. $9ppd for the slightly minky camo diaper, $7ppd for the solid blue. Or, both for $15ppd.

SOLD Large FB Perfect Size – The Yellow is New in package $12ppd. The Blue is New Out of Package$11ppd. I don’t think it is even washed. Both for $22ppd.

Fuzzibunz Perfect Size -
Medium – The Green one is new in package $12ppd. The red is Like New Condition $11ppd. Used maybe 2-3 times.

Sold I also have 3 Large Fuzzibunz Perfect size that we used. (Light Blue, Medium Blue, & Light Green) $8ppd each, or $7ppd for the one with the light stain. (It's the middle one... the medium blue).

Here is the light stain:

Sold NEW in package BG 4.0 Clementine - $13ppd (was $14ppd)

NEW Bum Genius 4.0 Pockets – Clementine Aplix $14ppd, & 2 Artist Series $15ppd each (Black/white = Eiffel Tower w snaps, & Red/Sweet = Concrete jungle w/ aplix) Artist Series are sold

Sold New with Tags FB Elite, minky inserts. Colors: Light Blue & White. $13ppd each.

Fuzzibunz – One Size $8ppd each All Sold
I just replaced the elastic in these pockets. That was a pain in the neck. So, it’s brand new! However the diapers themselves are not. :-( The inner fleece is not as fluffy as it would be new, it’s thinner and has light stains. See pictures.

Staining. The diapers insides are pictures in this order: dark blue, dark blue, dark blue, light blue, light blue, aqua.

Smartipants Pockets All Sold

1 white – No stains $6.00ppd

2 Sage Green – No Stains, $6.50ppd each or both for $11ppd

5 Blue Smartipants – $5ppd each, Light Staining Inside & discoloration around elastic on the outside of the blue PUL, 2 for $9ppd

Examples of staining

4 Smartipants – 2 Aqua & 2 White. $5ppd each, 2 for $9ppd. These have light staining, and they come with a different insert… not the same insert as the original lime green serged smartipants insert. I can include a different insert that is approximately the same size as the smartipants insert. See picture for size comparison.

Sold Babykicks 3G Hemp Pockets $12ppd each, both for $22ppd
These are is Good Used Condition. I liked these diapers a lot. So, even when we switched to mostly AIOs, I kept these in the rotation. The fit was great. I liked how trim they were.

Sold Kawaii Heavy Wetter Goodnight Pockets – White Animal Print with Snaps, $9ppd each, Both for $17.
Light staining in both diapers.

Last edited by krickert; 04-19-2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Sold FB PS M, & BG 4.0 Artist, Updated for combined item pricing, added FBs PS & Elite, Sold Kawaii GNHWs, Sold Babykicks 3G
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote