Old 03-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #10
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11- March Chat

Carrie--BEAUTIFUL!!!!

What was the girls favorite part of Disney?

AFM--I rearranged carseats in the minivan today--Boy that was fun! Not as bad as it could have been I guess but still not fun and I am wiped out.

Got minor cleaning done and need to vaccuum the ouse and clean out the fridge. The house is not bad but I keep everything minimilist anyway so not much to clean when I do clean.

I feel like I am done with getting baby things. I like all the cute fitted diapers out there but we have such disgusting hard water that it is not even worth it.

I bought a coming home outfit at Janie and Jack on saturday and so that was really the last thing that I was having anxtiety about even though there are plenty of clothes for the little one to come home in.

Peyton knows something bc she talks to the belly and gives the belly kisses. And when we ask about the baby she points to my stomach but I am not sure how much she actually comprehends. That is the scariest part is that I have not been away from her and she is like my shadow, I winder how those 2 days will go. I am not sure how I will do without her--she will probably be fine I may have a breakdown.

I think I have enough breastpads to get me through awhile and nursing bras but I think I may want some more. So that is what my focus is on now lol!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote