View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #23
Tiffanylamp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Earning/Saving Extra Money ~~ March ~~ Think Spring!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmisterkitty View Post
Give CL a try. It's a very easy platform to use. Take some pics, go to CL, click on post to classifieds and it will walk you through a couple of short steps. It's very easy to do and user friendly. If you get confident there, try ebay. Ebay is more complicated because they ask for so much information for one little listing, but even after you do it a couple of times you'll be good at it.

For the consignment, does it come around every year? Perhaps just send a handful of items and see what happens. If you like the outcome, do more next year. If not, then you know.

AFM, I got sidetracked on my one and only weekend goal (to set up the Nintendo and test the valuable game) and ended up sorting through stuff for our garage sale. I could post a thread over in Minimalist with my basement of shame. I got everything sorted by category so I can easily price it and have it all ready for the sale.

So I'm no closer to my goal for the week.....
Thanks for the words of encouragement about selling on my own This consignment sale is I think every six months. I went to it while I was pregnant to buy and was really disappointed but there was a TON of people there, so I do think my items would sell.

And, even if you didn't get your nintendo system up and running, you did get a lot of work done to get ready for your garage sale and that is something to be very proud of

Happily getting my Groupon on
Tiffanylamp is offline   Reply With Quote