View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
7 for now
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SE Idaho
Posts: 1,918
My preemie is 3.5 months now and the doc actually recommended only doing DTaP and rotovirus for now. I delay anyway and those were the two I was considering. We live around 2 states that have outbreaks of Pertussis. My son had half of his lung removed due to a congenital defect so if he caught that it would be very detrimental to him. Same with rotovirus as he is so small and has eating issues. If he got rotovirus it would be automatic hospital admission. He is also getting RSV injections every 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
7 for now is offline   Reply With Quote