Old 03-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Weight Loss Thread- March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mom7 View Post
Lyn I'm right there with you. My kids eat a very strict diet which is healthy but much higher in fat than what I need. I do not take care of myself as far as sleep goes. I WAH as well, nearly FT so I tend to work at night. I too am looking for health more than a specific number but I'm also looking to get my confidence back. I hardly recognize myself at this weight. Glad to have another HSer that WAH on this journey with me.

You really got my wheels turning about WW. Many women very close to me have lost a lot of weight and maintained it with WW. I haven't been to a meeting in 7+ years. Online didn't work for me. I have 4 months until the big b-day. Really hoping the WW accountability will help me reach my goals.
I love the WW program. And the new one is really so much better. I think my main problem w/WW when I started going last August was that I didn't realize I was sick, so my body was just rejecting everything. Once I started getting healthy, I think I would be able to do WW just fine. But now it's a $$ thing. I can't justify the expense thing right now (took over finances from DH...hot.mess.).

and I totally understand about not recognizing yourself anymore. before I had my boys, i was SO fit. I ran 6+ miles 3-4 times/week. I worked out 2hrs or more a day. I did yoga an hour a day, 4x/week. I was in SUCH good shape. Then I had the boys...and I had them when I was old LOL (in mama yrs anyway LOL). then came the nursing...and sick babies....and working at home....and babies that don't sleep O.o....and all that comes w/being Super Mommy Now I've embraced who I am and that God has me in a different season. Now I don't so much want to be a super model as much as I just want to feel good and be healthy and be able to comfortably wear all the clothes in my closet

so glad you started this thread!!
lyn1270 is offline   Reply With Quote