View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just went thru this. Found out at 5 wks that betas were dropping and i would mc. By 4 days later, i was a complete mess. No bleeding and still feeling pregnant and finding out about a friend's oops pregnancy and i felt like i was losing my mind. My MW said could be 1-2 wks and I just couldn't do that. I used black cohosh and angelica. I started bleeding the next day and I passed the tissue 3 days later. I am still spotting but i am relieved that i am no longer having symptoms of being pregnant with the knowledge that i would not have a baby in my arms in 9 months.
This was my second mc in as many months. I'm devastated but i'm not ready to give up. Although a week ago i was ready to never dtd again. I've researched and decided to give it a few months of trying to improve my health/egg quality and try again.
Just take it a day at a time. I'm so sorry for your loss.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote