View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 AM   #4
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is a short LP a problem if you're not ttc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
^WSS. The hormonal imbalances can affect all sorts of things.

I also have a short LP. Mine is typically under 6 days while nursing, then goes to around 7-8 days when I wean. I also tend to ovulate late, so I get a 28 day cycle most months. I also agree with dietary changes, but be extra careful if you don't want a surprise. My youngest is the result of changing my diet that cycle--it seriously happened that quickly. We started a Whole30 (think paleo with no added sweeteners or grains) and within the week, I not only ovulated on CD 15 (pretty much unheard of for me), but ended up pregnant. I was hoping it would help my LP, but I didn't expect it to happen so fast or change my O date.
Wow! I really am going to look into this diet thing. My LPs start off at 3 days for the first few cycles, up to about 7 days after 6 cycles back. I have been ovulating earlier and earlier. The months I fell pregnant with all of my 3 I ovulated on day 17. This month I don't know for sure but going on cramps and EWCM I ovulated on cd15-17. My cycles have been around 21-24 days the last few months. I am on cd21 and spotting. It feels like I constantly have my period, and that really sucks. Thank god for lunette.