View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Changing table/area organization...

here is ours we will have 2 in diapers. This is just a basic pottery barn dresser. The 2 small draws on the top are for pjs, some onesies, baby legs. Each girl has there own draw. I keep the diaper pail in the bathroom.

The 2nd draw is the babies diapers. On one side it is aios--simplexes, next to those are the nb covers. -wipes in the middle some disposable liners on the other side is 24 flats already folded and ready to go.

The last draw is dd1s on one side is all the prefolds 24, then boosters and snappis, wipes. on the other side are covers and flats and rb flats.

The basket next to the dresser are bge and bg 4.0s--those are for night. In my diaper bag I have simplex aios--that also go in the basket at times.

Next sizes are in a big tubberware bin in her closet--mostly size sm covers and pfs.

Once baby is out of the nb stage I will set the draws up inot pfs flats and covers and then aios and night time diapers.

The caddy is for when baby gets here bc she will mostly be in my roow so I will put the diapers she will most likely use for that day in there and keep it in my room.

Last edited by dagmomma; 03-06-2013 at 09:03 AM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote