View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:33 AM   #1
O'sMommy:)
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Going from 13 hrs sleep straight to very little... HELP PLEASE

Okay so here's what's going on... My 9 month old son has suddenly started waking up not long after we put him in bed. We hold/rock him to sleep around 8pm and he's usually down around 8:30 for the night. He has been sleeping through the night since he was about a month or so old; about 13 hr nights. Recently, he's started waking up nearly as soon as we put him down and he won't go back down... We have to hold him to be able to sleep (he sleeps in his crib). I've tried cosleeping but he will not sleep with us and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of it anyway (just personal preference). We obviously aren't sleeping well bc we are having to sleep on the couch or in the recliner; both of which are very comfy but not for a full night's sleep for sure. At first I thought he had a stomach virus bc he was having a LOT of BM's but now he's not. He did this Saturday night for my husband and I and since I had class on Monday, we asked my in laws to keep him Sunday night for us and he did the same thing for them. I got him back Monday after class and he slept all night with the exception of getting up for one bottle (no big deal AT ALL). He did good Tuesday night as well but last night he's back to being up all night screaming pretty much. I don't really think its night terrors for some reason. I think he's having some sort of gas pains or something bc he's crying like he's hurting or something. I've started giving him gas drops with his nighttime bottle but he's still doing it so gas drops aren't working. Any suggestions or ideas as to what's going on?

Sorry so long. TIA.