View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD, PLEASE DELETE - Thanks Diaperswappers!

I have a mixed lot including a majority of great names like proraps, bummis, and a stacinator - $35 ppd for it all (will adjust price if shipping outside of cont.usa).

PLEASE PM ONLY - ACCEPTING PP ONLY - THANK YOU

*1 white Nikkis newborn with cord cutout
*1 Stacinator newborn white with sea grean trim, snaps on both sides - barely used, very good condition
*2 white proraps snaps, green thread (size sm 9-14 pounds)
*2 white proraps classic, velcro with high waist for no rubbing on tummy, green thread (size sm 9-14 pounds)
*1 white proraps basic, velcro withOUT high waist for tummy, green thread (size sm 9-14 pounds)
*2 white Suavity velcro covers very similar to proraps classic - they say newborn 6-11 pounds but I thought they ran large and are more like 9-14 pounds
*9 white proraps classic, velcro with high waist for no rubbing on tummy, white thread (size med 13-25 pounds) - on 2 of them the elastic at the bum is just starting to stretch out
*1 white bummis whisper wrap with velcro (size sm)
*1 white bummis snap wrap (size sm)
*1 "star baby" bummis whisper wrap with velcro (size sm) - this is mostly blue but not inappropriate for girls

Since I am super busy I have not taken a photo yet and I prefer not to bother, unless buyer really wants to see them. I much prefer to work fast, if possible.

Condition is as follows: all are still waterproof and working condition. Plenty of velcro rubbing onto the seam binding and near the front of the covers with the proraps, as is normal; better on the bummis. All snaps are intact and line up nicely. Some mild loss of elasticity on 2 proraps as noted above, all other elastic at bum and legs are good. White is still white on outside of all, proraps are yellowish inside as proraps tend to do, bummis are white inside. No poopy stains. Smell neutral. Stacinator is excellent.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO DIAPERING - the proraps, suavity, and nikkis are a trim fit with gussets at the legs making them great for flats or prefolds. The bummis are a bit rounder making them good for fitteds, but they also have a flap inside to hold flats or prefolds in place while keeping the wet from creeping up the tummy. Stacinators are for fitteds only. If you are not sure whether you want to use prefolds, fitteds, or flats, this is a good lot to try and they are name brands that you can use with confidence and have good opportunities for eventual resale.

Last edited by Cathy_B; 03-08-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: sold
Cathy_B is offline   Reply With Quote