Old 03-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
garness
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
delete

Mother-Ease, Thirsties, Imse Vimse, Nikky, Royal Buns, Lux

Top left to right: Thirsties XS, good condition $5 SOLD, Nikky newborn wool, the inner sling layer was felted so the cover didn't fit over a diaper correctly, I cut one end, so the second layer is attatched only at one end, the front, it still works great, otherwise great condition. $5, Imse Vimse newborn size organic cotton cover, good condition may have a few pills/tiny stains on gussets. $5 SO
Middle row left to right: Nikky small wool, excellent condition $10, Lux XS, leg holes seem large to me for a xs size. this had a tiny whole near the waist in back that is stitched up. hardly noticable now, doesn't affect function $5. SOLD Mother-ease Rikky slim wrap size small, new. $10
Bottom: Royal Buns small wool interlock. Light staining. $5.SOLD

The prices on these covers do not include shipping, if you want just one cover PM me for shipping cost.

2 Mother-Ease XS size Sandy's diapers in organic cotton and 1 air flow cover in size xs. The cover was used once, its in excellent condition. One diaper was purchased new by me and includes the doubler, one diaper was purchased used by me. Both are in very good condition, but one is a bit more worn (not as soft). Want to sell as a lot. $30ppd

Shipping to 48 US states. PM me with questions. Thanks.

Last edited by garness; 04-17-2013 at 06:14 PM.
garness is offline   Reply With Quote