Thread: maybe TMI?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
TCKmom
Registered Users

Re: maybe TMI?

With #1 I didn't feel that way until the day I delivered her but this time around I started feeling it this past Thursday(just reached 34 week mark this past Friday). I also started having intense conntractions that were lasting about 40 seconds and anywhere from 5 to 6 1/2 minutes apart for most of the day on Thursday. I laid down when I got home from work on Thursday and everything started to ease up after a few hours and now I'm staying off my feet as much as possible and laying down whenever I'm home. The doctor is on the verge of putting me on bed rest. I've only spoken with her on the phone so far and my next checkup is scheduled for this Tuesday along with an u/s to check fluids and position so we'll see what she says then.

If you're concerned, I would call your doctor and mention it just to be safe. I hope all is well and that your little one remains patient :-)