View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #33
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Weekly Chat ~ March 10-16

I got rid of all of ds's 0-12 m clothes, thinking we were done, so regardless of gender I will need to rebuy all of that. But I have been purging the boy clothing that I didn't like from 12m on, and storing the rest for another month or so, until we find out what we are having. I'm convinced it's another boy though. I am going to write down and inventory all the baby stuff we have and make sure we've got everything too. Since we are trying to be minimalist there won't be much.

It was really nice when it was just the girls in the Odyssey. we could drop the back seat and pack the back pretty full. But now with all seats occupied it'll be tough. We have a hard topper, and we can borrow the luggage rack to go on the back from my mom, but if we want to camp up north again, we might have to buy a pop up or rent something up there. (Michigan)

I just have to say that I hate being at the end of the month.. lol. I never feel my lo's until closer to 18+ wks. But it doesn't worry me. I've been lucky so far and not had any issues with my pg's. I am excited that I have my 3rd appt this week. Hoping to get the a/s appt set up then as well.