View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sad for a friend today...

Some dear friends of ours just lost their 9 month old to SIDS yesterday. THey had two daughters and then couldn't get pregnant for like 7 years and had two miscarriages in between. Then they finally got pregnant and had another little girl and then surprise got pregnant with their son a year later who is the light of their life. They wanted a little boy so badly. Yesterday their 14 year old went in to get him up from his nap and he wouldn't wake up. I am still in shock today and so grieved for them. Please say a prayer for their family today if you think about it. For peace and grace to walk through the next few weeks and months. This is just so heartbreaking.

Every day is so precious.... I am gonna squeeze my littles a a bit tighter today.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote