View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #11
Armymom31
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblepurr View Post
There is to much being derived from something DSS said. All children can misunderstand what something means, and you don't know the exact words she used. Even if she did say that they were still together, it's technically not a lie, they are still married and until the divorce is final, they are together on the paperwork in the view of the gov.

It sounds like your really bothered by this. Are you afraid she wants to get back together with your BF and will not sign divorce papers now?
It's def part of my fears. She's said things in the past that have hinted at her missing him and the marriage. But that ship sailed forever ago. What bothers me the most is my relationship w dss. We are trying to make things as stable as possible and trying to take the confusion out of things for him. Recently he told us he is depressed and not happy, he's 6!!!!! We tell him all the time we love him and do nice things for him and make the house a place he can call home. We don't want our care and hard work under minded by a "technicality".
Armymom31 is offline   Reply With Quote