Old 03-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
mekjsk2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Melissa Kittle's Knits For Littles *New Items Listed*

Dolls/Animals/Everything Else:

'Luckums' are pocket dolls ranging from 7"-10" in height depending on yarn used. They are stuffed with polyfil and have a simple embroidered face, to let the childs imagination create the expressions.

'Luckum' is a name my oldest son came up for his wooden gnome doll when he was 2 years old and I thought it was a great name for these dolls.

This listing is for a boy 'Luckum'. He has yellow hair, blue eyes, and a pink mouth. He was knitted with a multicolored 100% wool yarn for his body, a blue 100% wool yarn for his hat, and a light brown 100% wool yarn for his head. He measures ~9" long from the tip of his hat to the bottom.

$16 ppd.

'Luckums' are pocket dolls ranging from 7"-10" in height depending on yarn used. They are stuffed with polyfil and have a simple embroidered face, to let the childs imagination create the expressions.

'Luckum' is a name my oldest son came up for his wooden gnome doll when he was 2 years old and I thought it was a great name for these dolls.

This listing is for a boy 'Luckum'. He has black hair, black eyes, and a dark pink mouth. He was knitted with a green 100% wool yarn for his body, a multicolored 100% wool yarn for his hat, and a brown 100% wool yarn for his head. He measures ~9.5" long from the tip of his hat to the bottom.

$16 ppd.

This listing is for a girl 'Luckum'. She has purple eyes, a pink mouth, and brown hair. Her body and hat were knitted with a 100% wool yarn in blue, green, purple, and white. Her head was knitted with a white 100% wool yarn. She measures ~10" from the tip of her hat to her bottom.

$16 ppd.

This listing is for a girl 'Luckum'. She has green eyes, a pink mouth, and red hair. Her body and hat were knitted with a 100% wool yarn in black and white. Her head was knitted with a white 100% wool yarn. She measures ~10" from the tip of her hat to her bottom.

$16 ppd.

Sturdy and soft hand knit snake for your child's enjoyment. This snake was handknit with Kashmira yarn, filled with polyfill stuffing, and has wool yarn embroidered eyes. It holds up to rough and tumble play as my boys have shown me

Measures ~22" from tip of tongue to tail.

Machine washable on warm/dry on low. This will felt the snake some but makes it more sturdy for rough play. I usually wash ours in a lingerie bag to keep the wool lint from messing with the washing machine.

$21 ppd

Sturdy and soft hand knit snake for your child's enjoyment. This snake was handknit with Kashmira yarn, filled with polyfill stuffing, and has wool yarn embroidered eyes. It holds up to rough and tumble play as my boys have shown me

Measures ~22" from tip of tongue to tail.

Machine washable on warm/dry on low. This will felt the snake some but makes it more sturdy for rough play. I usually wash ours in a lingerie bag to keep the wool lint from messing with the washing machine.

$21 ppd

Sturdy and soft hand knit snake for your child's enjoyment. This snake was handknit with Patons Shetland Chunky acrylic/wool yarn, filled with polyfill stuffing, and has felt circles sewn on for eyes. It holds up to rough and tumble play as my boys have shown me

Measures 38" from mouth to tail (not including tongue). The body is 7" around.

Machine washable on warm/dry on low. This will felt the snake some but makes it more sturdy for rough play. I usually wash ours in a lingerie bag to keep the lint from messing with the washing machine.

$31 ppd.

Sturdy and soft hand knit snake for your child's enjoyment. This snake was handknit with Lion Brand's Amazing wool/acrylic yarn in Pink Sands, filled with polyfill stuffing, and has wool yarn embroidered eyes. It holds up to rough and tumble play as my boys have shown me with their snakes

Measures 47" from mouth to tail (not including tongue). The body is 8" around.

Machine washable on warm/dry on low. This will felt the snake some but makes it more sturdy for rough play. I usually wash ours in a lingerie bag to keep the lint from messing with the washing machine.

$31 ppd.

Hand knit scarf with a snake head and tail. It is very soft and warm.

Measures 57", not including the tongue.

Knit with Woolease with embroidered eyes.

Machine wash warm / lay flat to dry. I usually wash ours in a lingerie bag to keep the wool lint from messing with the washing machine.

$26 ppd.

Eucalyptus sachets are great for storing with clothes or woolies. Eucalyptus is a great moth and bug deterrent.

These are approximately 4" x 4" in size. The ones above were made with a navy blue and white polka dot cotton fabric. Fabrics will change depending on what I have available.

I hand picked leaves from our tree in our front yard and then laid them out to dry. After they were done drying I used them to stuff the sachets above. We do not use any pesticides on our trees or grass.

$8 ppd each.

[IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/mefish32/MKKFL/Eucsachetsyarnstashdiapersfs005.jpg[/IMG
Melissa Mommy to DS#1 11/13/07 and DS#2 9/3/10

Melissa Kittle's Knits for Littles~Hand Knit Items~MKsKnitsforLittles

Last edited by mekjsk2000; 05-29-2013 at 09:30 AM.
mekjsk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote