View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Ryder
Registered Users
seller
seller

2 NEW yellow preemie woombies. One was actually taken out and washed but never worn. Perfect for twins! Both for $24ppd. $15ppd each

pink wrap and snap newborn woombie. Used a few times but in great condition. Just some lint on the Velcro. $13ppd. SOLD!!

1 blue newborn winter woombie blue. Used more, a little pilly but still has lots of life. $10ppd SOLD!

1 NEW convertible leggies NIP never opened newborn size natural color. $18ppd SOLD!

If you combine any of the above take $1 off the price for each combined. Can add pictures of NIP if requested Disclaimer: I have looked over all items to the best of my abilities and have noted anything I can. Any questions: please ask! All items come from a cat friendly, non-smoking home. Once sale is finalized, payment is kindly expected within 24 hours. I can usually send out within 48 hours. Prices include shipping and DC, but not insurance. Add $2.00 if you would like to insure it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3834931793.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	137333  
Happily married to "M" and loving life with my toddler "B" 8.17.10. Waiting for #2, my christmas baby!!

Last edited by Ryder; 09-30-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote