View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Tale of a CD addict

Mine started with gDiapers too. My SIL sent me a link to gDiapers about a year before we started TTC/NTNP. I thought it was interesting. I joined the yahoo group and learned all about them. By the time I was PG I had learned about the WW of cloth diapers. For #1 I bought a vast array of cloth including gDiapers. We love the AI2 systems, including gDiaps for the younger baby -- the extra piece isn't really helpful for older kids and is just another piece that can get old. I like being about to reuse the covers of AI2 systems even if its a prefold and cover.

I actually attribute that moment to my cloth diapering as well as being really eco-friendly in general. IT got me into composting and finding ways to make our lives more friendly in general. We recently bought our first all electric car....
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here and here.

Last edited by Pixi6s; 03-18-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote