View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #19
marenmccoy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why do I feel so lazy??

I agree with others to check your thyroid when insurance comes through and consider the possibility of Anemia (iron) as well. I would also recommend taking a DHA omega 3 supplement. That helps me a lot. as does vitamin D. I also have struggled with depression on and off my whole life and I think I know what you are feeling. I have been there many times.

Last year I got into counseling and was put on a low dose of welbutrin antidepressant and that gave me the boost I needed to get my act together. I don't think I would have been able to do this without the therapy and meds, but what really saved me was exercise, and I've never been an active person at all, but I started running and going to zumba class with the mindset not of losing weight or getting fit, but just literally- "this will be hard for 45 minutes and I really don't want to do it, but I will feel happier and more energetic immediately afterward".

Also don't forget that every small change is a big victory. Baby steps, get on the bus!
marenmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote