View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
Kandii03
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 6 month old not ready for solids???

We have the exact problem and are doign the same (ecept our baby is on neocate).4-6 oz and on demand every 3 hours (even at night!!! - its killign me that he doesnt sleep well at ngiht at 6 months. sometimes up every two hours or even every hour!!) I give him solids and he practically "chews" the puree. I bought a sassy infant feeder of ebay. they dont make them anymore but he eats his purees out of the bottle and is doign better with eating! This way he can get used to the taste of food (in the bottle becsuse he loves the bootle) and then we still practice getting him used to the spoon with the foods and flavors that he likes or has gotten used to. Given that he has some reactions to some foods id just stay away from those for a bit. You wont know which he racts to unless you try. Our fb son reacted to things with strawberries in it. So we held off, tried later, and then again at 1 and still reacted. we had to hold off until he was 2! but he lvoes them now and doesnt raect. Good luck!
Kandii03 is offline   Reply With Quote