View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife2002
I got 2 bunches of radishes and 2 bunches of asparagus in my bountiful baskets pick up today... i like bacon wrapped asparagus, but honestly, havent eaten it much. we dont really like radishes here, but I've never really cooked with them, aside from roasting with potatoes and carrots last time we got some... I couldnt really taste them in a mixed bite, but ds, who was eating the veggies one piece at a time, informed me that some of the "potatoes" were nasty, lol...

what are youre favorite recipes? we dont really have any restrictions here anymore
I love drizzling olive oil on the asparagus, and sprinkling with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to coat and roast in the oven to soften a bit but still crisp. Omg yum!

I haven't done much with radishes. Couple different salad recipes, didn't care for them. Lol.
~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote