View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: Superundies or Antsy Pants or other??

I wish I could afford to try one of each and see what works best for my daughter... But international shipping is expensive and there isn't any tore that carries several of these brands nicki's diapers has super undies and motherease, but doesn't have the right motherease size in stock... Hm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential1892 View Post
We tried Superundies for my 5.5 year old son but they didn't work for us- they would wick really bad and there really isn't much room to add extra absortion. We now use Tinkle Time overnight solutions (stuffed with 2 flats) and he hasn't has a leak since (he is in size 6). You could always see if Hope at Ladder Hill Designs will make a larger pair of TTT for you or if she has any in stock.
Was it the nighttime super undies you tried or their regular ones? I'll try writing to ladder Hill deigns... I really don't want the cotton velour, though, maybe she'll do a different inner fabric for me... I'd need to get size 6 since the size 5s are getting too small