View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #395
clothlover8
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Hi all, I have read this thread many times but haven't posted, I am so surprised at how similar our journey has been to some here. We had 4 girls, dh went and had a Vasectomy which we both regretted and we had it reversed when our then youngest was 5. We have been blessed beyond belief with 4 post VR babies. We now have 8 children. 5 girls and 3 boys. I would truly love to leave our family size up to god, one huge factor for me though is that I have delivered all my children via c-section due to medical necessit. I was advised last delivery that it wouldn't be wise to have any more children as my uterus is thinning and scarred. I am 42 this year so feel like time is not on my side either, I strangely keep feeling like there is one more babe out there waiting to come into the family but I struggle to consider TTC knowing it's not what doctors recommend. Dh feels done but I now he would be open to another if he knew I really felt 100% about it. We are currenlty using condoms only. It's on my mind a lot. I pray about it a lot. Just wanted to share our story and thank everyone who has shared theirs