View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
happymom83
seller

My Mood:
Smile 2 MFRB's STUFFed with girl or boy fabrics! plus UF dipes FRE,and a LRG FRB of Panne!

Im taking a break from sewing right now...Too much going on..my FIL passed away a few weeks ago...very suddenly...my husband and his brother have to take care of all that is involved with his death as he was divorced...plus we've been sick on and off for months..trying to find a house to move ito..etc.the list goes on..crazy hard times right now..and we need funds i cant measure at the moment..but let me just tell you ive sold tons of FRB's of fabric and never disappointed:] you will be able to do TONS of awesome fun projects,clothes,dipes,etc with these boxes.

first up is the FRE of unfinished OS dipes...the South Park one needs a soaker,the green/giraffe needs topstitching,and wing snaps..the others needs to be finished.asking $11ppd!

Next up is the LRG FRB STUFFED with new(washed!) pretty purple panne velour!it measures approx 57"x265"!!!
Asking $22ppd!

Next up in the girly box!Tons of the JA girly owls!plus tons more!including a OOAK Sesame Street tee!would make an awesome dipe!plus tons of precut wings ,plus VHTF GHMILY,Sweet Pea,etc...asking $40ppd

and last is the boy box! Fun Fun Stuff!!! Star Wars,Donkey Kong,lots of Super Mario/Yoshi, Marvel, Dr Seuss, Curious george,wovens!Spongebob,Guitars,Ooga,monkeys,eggs/bacon,boombox,hiking,monsters,Superman,etc!!!Askin g $45ppd

OPEN TO OFFERS!