Old 03-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #245
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: February/March Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbreb View Post
So I just had to share with someone who would understand. Although I love my family they don't really understand what we are going through.

Spider-Man has been with us since Friday and he is doing great. I know there is a honeymoon period but I am just happy to be enjoying him! He is a truly sweet child. There are some issues of course. Mainly talking about things like dead, killing, knives, blood etc. We have seen more defiance than before but less than I expected.

I am just amazed at how we are falling in love with him. We are struggling with our feelings though. Loving Spider-Man emphasizes the pain of losing Abigail. It is so hard to make it all make sense in our minds and heart. There are no words to explain how much we love and miss our baby girl. I think about what she would be doing everyday. How she would be growing and learning right now. It is hard not to get lost in those feelings. I will never believe that she died so we could have Spider-Man in our lives. I do however know just how blessed we are to have the chance to love this little boy!
Oh mama. I did not realize you lost your dd so recently. I have never lost a child but Dalynn's words are so wise. I'm glad you have Spider man and that he has you but i am so very sorry you have suffered your losses.