Mackie3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bottom Bumpers, Itti Bitti Tutto, Candy Wrapper Cloth Works, XiXicama, Alva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie3 View Post
I'm destashing to make more room. All these were bought from other mamas here on DS. I never used any of them, so need them gone!

First up I have 4 Alva Pocket Diapers (EUC). The 3 with stars have microfleece inner and one microfiber insert. The dark blue with white stars appears to have VERY light shaddowing or a faint stain (hard to see).
The solid one has a suedecloth inner and includes one microfiber insert. No stains or shadowing. Asking 7ppd/each.

Next I have 2 GUC Trend Lab Diapers w/ 2 inserts each. The manufacturers labels and inserts are faded from sun drying, however the color of the covers are excellent. The gray cover is missing the inner snap, but this doesn't effect the diaper. The mama I bought this from told me it fell of while washing. They have white fleece lining, which has normal pilling. $6ppd/each. 2 Bumpkins AIO EUC Dr. Suess Dipes. Snaps and elastic are great. The mama I bought from said she only used a handful of times. The green one has a light stain on the insert that should come out in the sun. Asking $25ppd/pair.

And last I have EUC Bottom Bumpers OS Peace Signs Snap Closure. All natural inner. Comes w/ insert. 13ppd
EUC Itti Bitti Tutto Minky (Red) OS Snap Closure. Suedecloth inner. Comes w/ 2 inserts. $13ppd
EUC Alva (light blue) Suedecloth inner w/ mf insert. 7ppd
XiXicama Blue Sock Monkey AI2 (Shell Only) w/ Snap Closure. Athletic Wicking Fabric Inner. Never worn. 11ppd
Candy Wrapper Cloth Works AI2 (Shell Only) w/ H&L Closure. Mushroom and Brown Houndstooth Print. Brown Fleece inner. Worn 1-2x 12ppd

I'm doing this on my phone so I have to do the pics in groups of three and it will only do it by links...SORRY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cd4.jpg (11.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg cd5.jpg (8.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg cd6.jpg (20.4 KB, 43 views)
Mackie3 is offline   Reply With Quote