View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok ladies..i am broke and need funds for school items we need so I thought i'd offer up some stuff I had intended to use....
. I am willing lower prices if you buy multiple items! I may be open to trades as I have a new little squishy!
I am going to take 1 mass pic..if u would like more I can text detailed pics if you ask. Thanks!

Math u see Delta
Spiral bound books. Student, teacher, test books . No dvd. No writing in books. Minimal shelf wear. $50ppd

Sold!Math U see BETA
DVD, teacher manual, student text (writting in pencil to 10c some corrections in red pencil/pen) and test book. All other books like like new.
$45ppd

Sequential spelling 1 has some highlighting in first of book. Completely useable still. $9ppd

First grade math curriculum. Texas mathmatics by macmillan mcgraw hill. Sealed in shrinkwrap. New. Volume 1 & 2
$25ppd

I have some Highschool courses here that went with American School of Correspondance:

See How They Grow concepts in child development and parenting. New Hardbound textbook made by Glencoe. Study guide with self check test and exams. You wpuld have to grade the exam yourself as it is designed to be sent to the school. $20ppd
Counts as 1 credit.

Adventures In Food And Nutrition. New Textbook with 2 study guides/ test/ exam booklets.
Counts as 1 credit. $25ppd

Literature of The World hardbound textbook . The sudy guide has been partialy worked and the tests have been used and removed. $15ppd

Home Repair And Maintenace large bardbound textbook. The lessons and self checks are in the study guide and unused, however, the exaxs have been removed. Name in cover. 1 credit.
$20

Homes Today And Tomorrow textbook. Covers building architecture, design, decorating. Textbook only $10ppd
LLATL ORANGE (teacher & student)
parts of lesson 1-3 done in pencil except 1 page in crayon.
Older model with feather on it. $15

CALVERT SCHOOL CIVICS
Textbook and manual with activity sheets. $25ppd

CALVERT SCHOOL SCIENCE
middle school science lesson manuals for the textbooks:
Weather &Climate, Inside Earth, Motion Forces energy, From Bacteria to Plants, Chemical Building Blocks.
These are the manuals only. Plus starting guide. Have lesson plans, activity sheets and test included. ,Like new 5 for $40 ppd or $10 ea.

Calverts 100 years of poetry book
8ppd

Last edited by roseyroberts; 08-12-2013 at 11:05 AM.
roseyroberts is offline   Reply With Quote