Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: This is our first month TTC #2 *Possible TMI*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannorie85 View Post
Hi! I am lurking here too. Congrats on your first month TTC! We start next month but I am so excited! Hopefully you are in the pregnancy forum by then. I just wanted to comment real quick about you O'ing on CD 9-10 and having 30+ day cycles. Are you using OPKs or what makes you think that is when you O? A 20 LP is unheard of from what I understand. It could be your body is gearing up to O with EWCM but for some reason it doesn't and your actual O is more towards day 15. That happened to me this cycle. I temp and use OPKs so I knew I hadn't O'd even though my CF led me to think I had. I might keep BDing until CD 15 or so just to be safe you don't miss it. I hope you catch that egg!
Thanks! I will keep trying everyday or every other day until day 20 or so because I don't want to miss it. I hated not being pregnant until our second cycle TTC last time, so when I try I try hard! I was basing O on EWCM, general wetness, my desire is also a real indicator for me, and one-sided crampyness. No OPKs this time TTC yet. I will next cycle if I'm not pregnant. I could not temp. I've tried and it's a mixed up, crazy looking chart. I am not good at that same time of the day/ anything before getting out of bed stuff. Thanks though.
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote