Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is fourth baby like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
1 was an easy baby for the most part. she has a little bit of a temper and is very advanced physically and academically
2 was the difficult one, still is.
3 is my happy little snuggler
4 is like 3. happy little guy but he does want to nurse ALL the time which is time consuming. my other kids werent as attached to nursing
We are similar.

If all babies were like #1, I might have ten kids. Easiest pregnancy and easiest baby/toddler/preschooler ever! Things got rough about 8-12. (He was an only child until 7.5 years old and #2 demanded a lot of attn #1 was used to....) Homeschooling has corrected many of his preteen problems for us.

#2 I saw a one of those things on FB the other day that summed up my feelings. It said: When God overheard us say "That first child was not that hard and we could handle another!" He uttered " Challenge Accepted!" He is sooooo smart and very busy, and I was starting to think I wouldn't survive his toddler years, but he is so good now.

I like to think God knew I needed #3 to survive #2, as she came just 15 months after #2. She is amazing, a combination of #1 and #2, busy but so loving and easy going.

I am praying for an easy #4, although I know, no matter what kind of personality she has, I will find a way to make it through.