Thread: Allergies?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #2
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Allergies?

There isn't on here. Don't know if its ok to say this here but there is an allergy forum at baby center. There aren't a ton of ladies on there but most are dealing with multiple serious allergies. They are very helpful. Its the most active allergy group I have found with regular members that check in daily.

Sorry you've had to join us. DD was about 22 months with her first reaction. Luckily she only has peanuts, cantaloupe and dairy intolerance. She just out grew coconut. We also avoid tree nuts, except blue diamond almonds which are peanut free. She is negative for all tree nuts but has only eaten the almonds. She drinks soy milk and was before the reaction so pretty sure she is negative. We generally stay away from highly allergic foods like shellfish. She has never been tested for them and since I don't them its not a big deal to keep away from them.

Good Luck. Take a look at Baby Center's Allergy Forum. Those ladies are very supportive and incredibly helpful. Most have been dealing with this for a long time.

Last edited by jbug_4; 04-11-2013 at 04:49 AM.
jbug_4 is online now   Reply With Quote