Thread: Allergies?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes! Ds1 (4 on the 28th) is sensitive to milk if its like the Greek yogurt otherwise seems fine. (However we do not do dairy at home but he may have it when we are out). He also just had a facial reaction to shrimp last week!
Ds2 (2 on the 25th)is Ana to milk. He is also allergic to soy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, and shellfish. I feel like he may also be having issues with wheat (which I am sensitive to) ugh! Oh & tomatoes make his reflux flair.
So as it stand he lives on (& loves!) rice. It is possible some meats bother him but on his already limited set its hard to afford grass fed!
He likes chicken, chicken broth, he can eat fries & chicken strips from BK & the same from Buffalo Wild Wings. He loves all kinds of fruit & loves corn, and will sometimes munch bell peppers.
For snacks: I just found "crunch master" brand gluten free chips ("graham" & others) at Walmart. We also do brother's all natural freeze fried fruit, applesauce cups, tostitos chips seem to have done away with soy oil. They munch on fruity Cheerios, rice/corn/cinnamon chex.
I also do coconut milk (going to try making my own soon!) coconut milk yogurt & ice cream. Or the Philly swirl Popsicles are nut/dairy ect free.
We do enjoy life bars & cookies once in awhile.
From Trader Joes we like the plantain chips & the black bean quinoa tortilla chips. They also have a rip on enjoy life snicker doodle cookies, an their sunflower seed butter is the only soy free one I've found. Once in awhile their dinner rolls are fine- and the other half they're labeled as having milk it's really frustrating when he's excited to actually have bread but cannot.
Wow! A novel; sorry!
It's really difficult. Now when I tell him he can't have food he goes: "all e gaa" haha! I JUST weaned him a week ago so I was following his diet as well. I feel really guilty about even thinking about having something he can't! I don't want him to feel left out. :/
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote