View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
PurpleMonkey
Registered Users
seller
seller

cloth diapering newbie twins

Hey All! I have cloth-diapered twins before, and had 3 full-time in diapers before for over a year, but didn't START cloth diapering until 6 months of age on. By that time I was able to have them fit in one-sized diapers. I have PLENTY of those as you can imagine having needed enough diapers to full-time do 3! I have never cloth-diapered twins before as newborns and was wanting to do just prefolds trifolded in a cover to make it economical and easy as that's what we pretty much do with our youngest now with the Flips, so there won't be a learning curve with my husband come time the new twins come

What are the best prefolds out there? Tell me as it has been a while since I've purchased diapers before so I'm out of the loop. Also best newborn cover for a potentially small baby (my previous twins were 4 and 5 pounds, however my youngest was born at over 10 pounds haha) best for trifolding a prefold? I LOOVED Nikky covers for my youngest when she was 6 months old as it was so soft and didn't leave red marks. I have heard that the Bummis Original Wrap and Bummis Super Brite Wrap are good for newborns for the fit, but I can't tell which one to get. The Original is cheaper (Bummis Original is cheaper).

tell me straight up what you would do if you had twins in cloth diapers

Last edited by PurpleMonkey; 04-14-2013 at 07:31 PM.
PurpleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote