View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
PurpleMonkey
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: cloth diapering newbie twins

thanks for your replies!

nonipie when you said you used the Nikky in the beginning I'm assuming you used the newborn (NOT the smalls), right? And I should get the imagine bamboo or the regular prefolds? (preemie right? I know dumb questions but I've read some people say that babies outgrow the preemie so fast that it's not worth the money paying for the preemie size)

dvrgrl38 which exact prefolds are you using? I'm assuming preemie. How many do you think I need based on your experience thus far? And does it bother you that the Bummis Super Lite Wrap doesn't have crossover straps? As in the fit is still great (I'm assuming so cause you love it so much). And the Litewrap Preemie cover how is it better or worse than the Bummis Super Lite Wrap? Sorry for the million questions! I am terrified of overspending and want to research the heck out of this. AND CONGRATULATONS TO YOU !!!!