View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #25
Mama_To_Miracles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: cloth diapering newbie twins

I tried Bummis original, rumparooz newborn and thirsties duo (both on smallest setting). They are all SO wide. The bummis and rumparooz get down really tiny in the rise and legs, but the fabric is so wide. I haven't ordered any superbrites yet to try and am hesitating a bit as my plan with them was only to use with the trifolded preemie prefolds, and now not thinking it is going to work. I think I have enough for newborn stage so only really wanted them for the tiny stage before that. Not sure if they are trimmer and not as wide as the originals?

I did sort of get the rumparooz to work if I basically just lay the prefold flat (barely fold any of it)- the others didn't work like that with their shape. But it is still SO bulky and wide and then they just have the one layer of absorbency. If I double up two preemies in the rumparooz it actually works great but is definitely way too huge for a preemie then, more a big newborn. So will probably do that once the preemie is not enough anymore.
Mama_To_Miracles is offline   Reply With Quote