View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
*Liz*
Registered Users
seller

XS/S/M Cute mama clothes: BCBG, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, ModCloth, Bebe

SALE!! Take $1 off all of the prices! Or make me an offer for multiple items!

This is a LAST CHANCE sale. I am getting ready to put these in the neighborhood yard sale, so PM me before Tuesday or it'll be gone.

I don't have a postal scale, so I do shipping as follows:

1 item: $2
2-3 items: $4
4-5 items or more: $6

Once I mail it, I will do a refund if you overpaid shipping by more than $1.

ISO Paypal only please

Hidden:

SOLD1. Dr. Mojoe designer boutique dress shirt with birds. $3. The size isn't on there, but I believe it's a S, fitting around size 4. Subtle white contrast pinstripe. VERY flattering.

2. Old Navy tribal print tee, NWT, Size XS. $3. I've seen this print on a couple of shows. Looks cute tucked into a skirt or with jeans!

Hidden:

SOLD 3. Banana Republic purple tee, VGUC, Size S. $3. This is a great shirt to wear to work with a dress jacket because the ties in front sort of imitate a male tie. I thought that was pretty cool.

Hidden:

SOLD 4. Banana Republic dolman sweater, GUC, Size XS. $3. The perfect lightweight spring sweater! A lovely coral color with metallic stripes. Slits on the sides at the hips. Some minor wash wear.

5. Eden & Ivy black cashmere cardigan, VGUC, Size S. $5. This closes with a hook and eye closure and has ruched sleeves. Looks good open or closed, probably fits around a size 4 and best for someone petite.

6. Arden B. trapeze top, EUC, Size XS. $8. This top is VERY cute and actually quite flattering - the cut makes it trim in at the waist a little when on. Cut out details, shiny contrast trim. (Dry clean)

Hidden:

7. BCBG iris blouse, EUC, Size M. $10. This is pretty much the ideal shirt. A lovely color palette and a great fit. It works well for pregnancy too! There is a small spot on the front, but I imagine it'll come out if you treat it at home or at the cleaners. (Dry clean)

SOLD 8. Anthropologie cap sleeve open sweater, VGUC, Size XS. $5. Totally adorable and very versatile. The ties can go in front or in back.

Hidden:

SOLD 9. Anthropologie (Deletta) top, EUC, Size XS. $5. Hardly worn and really cute. Flowy dolman-like sleeves and crochet details at the bust. Love the color combination on this one - the crochet part is actually eggplant

Last edited by *Liz*; 05-25-2013 at 01:58 PM.
*Liz* is offline   Reply With Quote