View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
gghmommy
Registered Users

question about the pee pee dance

We were trying, and since I only was making her go sit on the potty like every 30 min to an hour and then within 5 min of getting off potty with no success, she'd wet her panties, we are taking a break. Just after starting this break, DD had some crazy bad and frequent poop that hurt her bottom, so she'd tell me very quickly, if I didn't notice, to change her. Now she's telling me every time she goes wet or poop, so that's improvement- she notices! and I am noticing a change in her behavior as she is going or maybe just before she starts, don't know for sure on the timing. my question is this: when you're trying to potty train, and the child does this potty dance, do you have them go to sit on the potty then or pick them up? I'm sure she's still at the stage where she'll be done if we don't move with lightning speed! I just want a little better plan when we try next time (when I'm planning to have my mom come visit and she can bottle feed the babe or watch for DD's signs when I nurse, otherwise I am having difficulty when I need to be actively involved with both at the same time!). thanks!
gghmommy is offline   Reply With Quote