View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
NCMommy119
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Prayers and Thoughts Needed

I find that I am feeling completely lost. My Dad passed away of Colon Cancer Feb 20 and he was pretty much all I had. My oldest daughter is 11 and he was her rock too. She is having a tough time also. I don't really know what to say to her because I don't know what to say to myself. My Daddy raised my sister and I alone and even though I try to tell myself he's no longer in pain and all that - the way I really feel is that he got cheated and so did we.

I was there with him when he passed, alone. It was not pretty and I cannot get those pictures and thoughts out of my mind. I know he was in pain. I know it was time for that to end, but just the empty feeling is killing me. I'm now trying to deal with his estate which pretty much comes down to I have to sell off his belongings to pay his bills. My son is 4 and he asks me every time we go to Dad's house where Papa is and I don't even know how to answer him that he'll understand. That hurts even more.

I just feel like I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Could really use some prayers.