View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Unhappy Prayers and Thoughts Needed

I find that I am feeling completely lost. My Dad passed away of Colon Cancer Feb 20 and he was pretty much all I had. My oldest daughter is 11 and he was her rock too. She is having a tough time also. I don't really know what to say to her because I don't know what to say to myself. My Daddy raised my sister and I alone and even though I try to tell myself he's no longer in pain and all that - the way I really feel is that he got cheated and so did we.

I was there with him when he passed, alone. It was not pretty and I cannot get those pictures and thoughts out of my mind. I know he was in pain. I know it was time for that to end, but just the empty feeling is killing me. I'm now trying to deal with his estate which pretty much comes down to I have to sell off his belongings to pay his bills. My son is 4 and he asks me every time we go to Dad's house where Papa is and I don't even know how to answer him that he'll understand. That hurts even more.

I just feel like I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Could really use some prayers.
Online Book Store Beautifully illustrated Children's Books and Books with Singalongs! Beautiful Jewelry for Moms, Dads, and Kids! My Jewelry Store
Please enter Vendor Code: PER91627 to place your order!
NCMommy119 is offline   Reply With Quote