Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #6
Mrs.Os
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Will do. I'm having a purge-fest b/c I just sick of looking at some of this stuff even though it is nice. I'm ready to pare down a bit. And the house we're moving into isn't small so I feel like it is ridiculous if we can't make everything fit. We live in the Midwest and it seems like everyone feels like they need giant houses for their families and I'm trying to avoid that mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thanks. Yea I feel the same way less stuff and as much space as you need. I feel like if you feel cramped inside you just go outside lol. I know for us how little space we really need and its just our stuff that needs space. The place were hoping to get isn't huge by any means were hoping to pay it off ASAP and not have debt, that means more to us than a lot of space :-) but it could be added to and were hoping to make the yard nice. It certainly fits us with no problem. The place were in now is huge and we just can't keep up with it and I think that's a big part of why its so hard to pack. We're gonna have a huge garage sale lol. I hope you're able too weed out a lot
Mrs.Os is offline   Reply With Quote