View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #74
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

I don't have much time so I will try to respond everyone a bit later today after my doctor appointment. DH just left till sometime tomorrow so I will have time.

I thought I would share this story though as it was TOO cool. I was talking to my grandmother yesterday and she asked me when I was due again and I told her August 1st but Nathaniel would be born before the 18 of July. Then we started talking about Grandpa (her late DH) and she said that not only was grandpa born on January 18, but he joined the army on the 18, got discharged on an 18 and they were married on November 18. So the 18th was an important date for him. Nathaniel's middle name is Harlow after this grandfather so I am REALLY going to push for him to be born at 38 weeks exactly or July 18th. Oh and if your are curious because DH was slightly worried about this, Grandpa died on October 31 (yes halloween or reformation day), 2008.

So that is one of my goals at the OB today. To see if my section can be done on the 18th.

Finished my first Fishstick outfit last night. Now only several more to do! It was WAY easier then I thought it would be. Even the tiny cuffs!

Well I will be back later and talk more then.