View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #80
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

Good Morning ! It's not even 9am and I am ready for a nap,lol. I slept ok, but woke up with Sam kicking the crappola out of my overly full bladder. I think he was ready for his morning cup of joe.

Very cool about the numbers Katie and Jennifer!

I am part of our ddc on FB, as well as Aug11 ddc but we are super chatty most times here in the 2011 ddc forum. The only DS FB group that is super active that I'm part of is OLD school ATTS. it's a bunch of us that were ttc around the same time, but were in diff ddc's. I found that the dramatic ppl on FB get removed from my news feed, and I weeded out several ppl so it's not super crazy anymore and fairly easy to keep up with. I mainly use it to keep up with long distance family though.

I am so glad I don't have to buy anymore diapers! Having 2 at the same time means they pile up faster, so I will wash more often, and by the time (hopefully) ds2 moves into med's ds1 will be pt'ing.

We had a pretty good freeze last night, but I think we are out of the woods now with cold weather. Lookin' like 70-80's by the wknd! whoot!

I need to move my plants back outside today, finish the scrubbies for my mom, and laundry.

knitting question for you ladies- how do I measure my circ's I have the kit with the interchangeable needles and several different length wires, but Idk if I measure just the wire part? At some point I would like to work on a pair of shorties for ds1.

I really need to cut up all my mat pants to add a bella band type waist, since they all are cutting into my lower belly. Sam gets mad if I wear a too tight band as his feet are waayyy down there! lol