I am not paleo, but a lot of what I make would qualify as paleo
I usually just mix stuff together these days... tonight, for our little ones, I made:
1. Cauliflower rice w/ veggies and sardines
- Half a head of cauliflower, cut it up and run it through the food processor until it looks like "rice"
- Half of a portabello mushroom, cut up
- Sautee "rice" and mushroom in Kerrygold grassfed butter w/ turmeric & Himalayan sea salt & pepper (they love the yellow color of the "rice" from the turmeric, and it's supposed to be super healthy!)
- Boiled some frozen veggies to mix into the "rice"
- A can of sardines divided appropriately between the 3 of them, the sardines put on top of the "rice" mix for my older two and cut up for my 1 yo.