View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

bra help, im not sure which is best...

Im bigger up top this time around and am having to order my bra because no stores around me have that size in the style i want. I used underwire with my first baby and had no issues, will be doing the same with this one (at home and in the evenings i often wear a wire free bra to give the boobs time to relax).
Anyway im a 34DD/E and im wondering what some good, AFFORDABLE underwire lightly lined (for modesty), and pretty much wearable under almost any blouse/top
I saw La leche league tshirt bra (about 30$) but DD is the highest cup they have in it so im wondering if its really made to support smaller busts. Im also looking at Bravado Allure bra and the Anita #5059.
I thought maybe the Anita or Bravado Allure would offer better support since they also accomadate larger sizes. The only thing I dont like about them is the price tag

I have 2 other kids and work as a nurse so I do lots of bending etc and need a good supportive bra that doesnt allow boobs to fall out when bending over all the way lol.

Ill only be alternating with one other underwire bra and im getting a 2pk of wireless bras for around the house and at night. So quality is also a must.

Please help me ladies! Reviews, suggestions, best place to order from etc
Thanks.