Re: 5 days before milk with previous births.. Doomed to repeat?
Benn there too mama, here is what helped with this one. Milk came in on day 2.
- I pumped 15 min. on and 15 min. off for an hour for 3 days before I went into labor. I got colostrum on day 2 and saved it just in case. Save this for 39+ weeks because it can put you into labor!
- I did placenta encapsulation and started taking them on day 3.
- I nursed right after birth and on demand after that
- I ate foods to help with milk production like oatmeal
- I drank tons of raspberry leaf tea and Mothers Milk tea
Good luck mama
crunchy wife to B
and momma of identical twin girls G
, our rainbow
born at home April 2013 and R
forever in my heart.